Pre-sell FAQ : What does this plugin do ? What doesn't it do ?
What this plugin do:
- Add a field to the checkout form, where the user starts typing his address.
- Hide the native address fields until the user choose an address. So it makes the checkout form clearer and simpler.
- Works on the billing address and on the shipping address.
- Relies on the powerful Google Places API.
- Translation ready. For now, translated in English, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian.
What this plugin does NOT do:
- Add the autocomplete to the "my account" area.
- Add the autocomplete in the back-end.
- Provide any data that the Google Places API doesn't provide.